All Hosting Plans come equipped with a fully functional version of the Web Presence Builder Trial installed. This enables you to try the product before you commit.
You can add the Site Builder option to your Plesk 12 Hosting Plan using the following sequence:
1) Login to the Client Portal
2) Select Services > My Services
3) Select View Details on the Hosting Plan in question
4) Go to Update/Downgrade Options
5) Select your Web Site Builder Plan
6) The billing cycle will automatically match your hosting service billing cycle.
To publish a site built using the Web Presence Builder Trial, you will need to upgrade your Hosting Plan to include a Web Presence Builder license. Login to your Client Area and follow the instructions below.