Joomla Upgrade Service - Not sure how to upgrade your Joomla site? Afraid your website will break if you upgrade it? Need help upgrading your Joomla blog?
Why you need to upgrade your Joomla site?
1) An outdated version of Joomla leaves your blog at risk of malicious hacker attacks.
2) When Joomla releases a maintenance and security release, it contains file changes and/or removal to fix vulnerabilities and bugs to help protect your site. These Joomla security updates are vital in hardening your Joomla site.
3) Major releases of Joomla contain the latest improvements and features and some security updates and bug fixes.
4) Outdated, obsolete, abandoned, and inactive Joomla plugins and themes pose security risks.
Our Joomla Security Experts will upgrade your Joomla site for you!
1) A working backup of your database and all website files saved to our external hard drive.
2) Conflict and compatibility check of your WordPress plugins and themes.
3) Manual removal of all obsolete and vulnerable Joomla core files.
4) Update of the latest Joomla core files.
5) Database upgrade to the latest stable Joomla version.
6) Manual update of your outdated Joomla plugins (Note: For premium plugins, we must have access to the latest version).
7) Removal of inactive, obsolete, and vulnerable Joomla plugins.
8) Manual upgrade of your current theme (Note: For premium plugins, we must have access to the latest version).
9) Manual upgrade of both Joomla default themes
10) Removal of inactive Joomla themes.
11) We test of your updated site, plugins, and theme to ensure it's functioning properly.
For peace of mind, let our experts do the work for you.
How to order:
1) Login to your Client Portal
2) Go to Services > Order New Service
3) Select category Custom Projects
4) Order Disaster Recovery service.
Price: £35.00+VAT GBP One Time Payment