Did you install your WordPress to one folder now would like to move it to another?
Moving your WordPress Installation from one folder to another can be tricky. If you are not confident dealing with editing PHP files and moving MySQL databases then let us manage this task for you. We can move your WordPress site from one location to another, usually within 24 hours.
Getting hacked is no fun at all. Not only is your site putting your visitors at risk but your site functionality may also be affected which could be costing you money. Your posts and history may have taken years to build so deleting and starting again may not be a practical option.
- //www.uk-cheapest.co.uk/blog/2015/05/wordpress-rescue-service/ target=_blank>Wordpress Rescue Service aims to recover your WordPress site to good standing. Our experts will thoroughly clean your site, upgrade all components, remove backdoors and most importantly preserve your data. (Full details) Our
Not comfortable upgrading your WordPress site? It is essential to run the latest WordPress. Let us do the work for you.
Why you need to upgrade your WordPress site
1) An outdated version of WordPress leaves your blog at risk of malicious hacker attacks.
2) When WordPress releases a maintenance and security release, it contains file changes and/or removal to fix vulnerabilities and bugs to help protect your site. These WordPress security updates are vital in hardening your WordPress site.
3) Major releases of WordPress contain the latest improvements and features and some security updates and bug fixes.
4) Outdated, obsolete, abandoned, and inactive WordPress plugins and themes pose security risks.
Our WordPress Security Experts will upgrade your WordPress site for you.
1) A working backup of your database and all website files saved to our external storage.
2) Conflict and compatibility check of your WordPress plugins and themes.
3) Manual removal of all obsolete and vulnerable WordPress core files.
4) Update of the latest WordPress core files.
5) Database upgrade to the latest stable WordPress version.
7) Removal of inactive, obsolete, and vulnerable WordPress plugins.
9) Manual upgrade of both WordPress default themes.
10) Removal of inactive WordPress themes.
11) We test of your updated site, plugins, and theme to ensure it's functioning properly.
For peace of mind, let our experts do the work for you.
- For premium plugins, we must have access to the latest version). 6) Manual update of your outdated WordPress plugins (Note
- For premium plugins, we must have access to the latest version). 8) Manual upgrade of your current theme (Note