Legacy Site Builder is now Retired
In order to streamline our site building services our legacy Site Builder Service is now retired and all Site Building services are now based on the very latest Plesk Web Presence Builder.
A Big Welcome to Plesk Web Presence Builder
Web Presence Builder is a great tool that enables users with no knowledge of HTML markup or graphic design skills to create professional-looking sites. This tool provides a simple visual editor and a huge set of templates for different websites. Just pick a suitable page design and content template, add your text to the pages, and publish the site. The editor allows you to create web pages, add content of different types (text, images, video, scripts), and edit website settings such as website name, keywords, icons, and so on.
WPB allows you to:
- Create webpages.
- Add a wide variety of content (text, images, video, scripts, and so on).
- Edit website settings (website name, keywords, icons, and so on).
Any clients with one of the following legacy Site Builder plans already has the Site Builder One Plesk Web Presence Builder add-on activated on their hosting account and the legacy Site Builder plan has been cancelled.
You will no longer be able to publish changes to your existing website but will be able to build and publish a new website using Plesk Web Presence Builder.
Legacy Site Builder plans that have been retired:
- Business Card
To access Web Presence Builder, please login to your Plesk Control Panel and go to Domains -> Navigate to the domain that you wish to access Web Presence Builder for -> go to Launch Web Presence Builder.
To create a website with Web Presence Builder:
- Login to your Plesk Control Panel
- Go to Websites & Domains and find your domain name.
- Click the Create Site button under Presence Builder.
- Select a topic that best suits your website.
Construct and Publish your Website:
- Structure: add more pages, remove the predefined pages that you do not need.
- Content: change the predefined content to your own, add text, images, videos, scripts, and other required elements.
- Design: change the layout and colour scheme.
- Publish the website.
Please follow the link below to view the Plesk Web Presence Builder user guide:
If you have any questions at all, please contact our HelpDesk team.
Thursday, September 2, 2021